I live in a very rural area and there is a little town about 20 minutes away. There has been a bakery there for years, but it is outrageously expensive and I have only ever eaten a muffin from there.

Yesterday, I was having a girlfriend day and after lunch we went for a walk on Main Street and we found a tiny new bakery. It couldn't have been more than 10 feet wide! But we walked in and it smelled heavenly. The baker gave us samples of chocolate chip cookies that had just come out of the oven. They were soft and scrumptious. I ended up buying a cream filled chocolate cupcake, 6 silver dollar sized linzer tarts, and 6 cranberry walnut rolls. The rolls are my favorite! I am more a savory person than a sweet person. I spent less than $8 on all of it!!! My girlfriend bought a cupcake, peanut butter fudge, and a 5" key lime pie. I have pie envy. Now I wish I'd bought a key lime pie too. They had everything a traditional bakery would have and then some fun little surprises like petit fours with a chocolate dipped strawberry on top, truffles, and candies.

Now that I found them, I have a feeling I will be going there every Saturday

What's your favorite hidden shop?