View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #48
anonymous_133347

You're absolutely right and you have every right to make the company accountable. I thank you for warning me not to go there. I think Myrna was just saying to start fresh. I'd get rid of the blue locks, get a nice haircut elsewhere and start over. Put this behind you if it's causing you undue stress and money (you say $200, you poor thing) trying to fix it. Nobody thinks you're being whiney. And that's what Myrna was saying. You can't force Massey or DaSilva to develop a sense of integrity. Instead they turn the tables on you and say you're "harassing" them! The nerve! So keep spreading the word online but do do your best to leave the incident behind you. Everyday you wake up and look at your ruined bluish locks is going to cause you to be unhappy. And you should be happy. You have so much beautiful hair!

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote