Well, I finally placed an order! GoldenCurly, I got everything you suggested from Amazon because it all sounded like it could be beneficial for me so we'll see how it goes.

I take thyroid medications in the morning so I've got to double check to see if any of the supplements should be avoided in combination with those and figure out a schedule. I'm finally going to have to get one of those AM/PM vitamin boxes like my grandmother had.

We did yard work today and I could really use those magnesium flakes right now to do a foot soak. Actually, I'd like to dunk my entire body in and soak because I'm so stiff and sore, but the yard looks so much better!

Thanks again to everyone offering up advice. I'm excited to try some new things!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.