Oh, I totally agree, Myrna! It took an experience like this when I was much younger to encourage me to speak up. A girl straight up butchered my hair and then flat ironed it straight afterwards to try and cover it up. I had a bad feeling all throughout and should've said something but I suppose I was hoping for the best. Then when I went to wear it curly again it was a disaster. An awful, uneven, frizzy disaster. I resolved then and there that if I ever felt uncomfortable in the salon seat again to just tell the person to stop. Amaya, you gave deva the benefit of the doubt in this case and went home and hoped your hair would get better. Understandable. It's a high class salon, you probably were so inspired by the Curly Girl Handbook (as was I) and naturally you were hoping for the best. But there was no way to salvage the situation. And even when you tried to get your money back they wouldn't accept responsibility. Then you wrote to the salon's owners and they practically spit in your face! We all understand. We'd all be furious. So you're doing what you can, but now you know what to do in the future. Don't play nice anymore. Play fair, but be tough as nails when it comes to those precious locks of yours. And be happy your hair is relatively long so even if you lose the blue there will be so much to work with. When that girl butchered my hair it was shoulder length and no way of fixing the shape without going extremely short.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG