i realized that my hair habits weren't working for me. got to a point where my fine, dry hair was fried & thirsty from heat styling & coloring, and my already lazy & unpredictible curls were fading away into weak waves.

i was co-washing 2-3 times a week, first with Roux Porosity Control then "graduating" to L'Oreal EverCreme Masque because shampoo made my hair tangle. i only shampooed my roots (with PM Lavender Mint or GVP Hydrating) when they felt gross, once a week or once every other week.

my hair got a huge boost the other day when i tried Giovanni Nutrafix (PT), mixed w/ Fairy Tales Energizing LI because i was scared of more dryness! i have Abba Pure Finish & Giovanni Magnetic gels on the way, and i'm *SOOO* excited to order Blended Cutie Silky Swirls Shampoo & Tug Me Not Conditioner & SSCEJ when i get paid this week!

how often do you shampoo?

TIA!
Amanda
2B/3A: fine, dry hair that "wilts"
but seems to love protein!!

Blended Cutie Silky Swirls Shampoo, Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner, Giovanni Nutrafix, Nutress Protein Pack (PT), Fairy Tales Coco Cabana Leave-In Sun Spray, Nutress Stop Break (LI), SSCEJ, Giovanni Magnetic Gel (styling), Turbie Twist (for plopping)