How is it awful? (Frizzy, stringy, etc?)

I have to use another gel with it, for sure. It's not enough hold on its own on soaking wet hair.

Give me the low-down on your routine - maybe I can be of some help??
Originally Posted by Jas76
well i am doing everything the same, wash with TJ TTT, condition with SM R Condish, then LI (tresseme). Normally, it's FSG, smoothie, plop, then KCCC, curl trigger then diffuse. Then the one day I used the MO to seal and it was awesome (late friday). Then I decided to get the soufflé (friday) and the day after using MO (saturday) used the MO and hair was a little stringy, but I used more than the first day. Then Sunday I added a small amount of soufflé at the end and my hair went from OK to CRAP! It was so bad, at the very last minute before leaving for hcurch I had to pin everything up it was NASTY. strings of grease. Then today, tried soufflé again (with MO seal) and nasty again. I should have waited to try the soufflé until I made sure my hair likes the MO. I'll try again tomorrow and leave out the souffle and see if I can get back on track.
Today I used just the soufflé, then some curl trigger (after plopping) and then some fsg after that cuz it was not looking good. ugh.
Rae ~ 2c/3a ~
Wife to a 3c Curly Guy
Mom to a straight and a curly.

"The Longer the Hair, the Bigger the Blob."

Porous, very dense but fine hair. Medium everything else.
CoWash: Tressemee naturals
RO: Generic biolage and generic joico k-pak
LI: Tresemee
Miss Jessie's Pillow soft curls, diffuse 50%, add KCCC and diffuse to 80%.
Always wash upside down.