How is it awful? (Frizzy, stringy, etc?)

I have to use another gel with it, for sure. It's not enough hold on its own on soaking wet hair.

Give me the low-down on your routine - maybe I can be of some help??
Originally Posted by Jas76
well i am doing everything the same, wash with TJ TTT, condition with SM R Condish, then LI (tresseme). Normally, it's FSG, smoothie, plop, then KCCC, curl trigger then diffuse. Then the one day I used the MO to seal and it was awesome (late friday). Then I decided to get the soufflé (friday) and the day after using MO (saturday) used the MO and hair was a little stringy, but I used more than the first day. Then Sunday I added a small amount of soufflé at the end and my hair went from OK to CRAP! It was so bad, at the very last minute before leaving for hcurch I had to pin everything up it was NASTY. strings of grease. Then today, tried soufflé again (with MO seal) and nasty again. I should have waited to try the soufflé until I made sure my hair likes the MO. I'll try again tomorrow and leave out the souffle and see if I can get back on track.
Today I used just the soufflé, then some curl trigger (after plopping) and then some fsg after that cuz it was not looking good. ugh.
Originally Posted by Houseofcurls
Do you clarify often? I use a low poo as soon as it starts to look stringy or greasy (about once or twice a week then cowash the other days) and I find that it helps to "restart" the curls.
it might be the souffle just doesn't agree with your hair. Maybe try a different leave in with the mo. And maybe just less styling products.