View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
anonymous_133347

Nikitakev, I can't speak for the mist, but the Yucca Baobab thickening growth milk is amazing for volumizing fine hair. I did a review about it because I got it for my friend who is a fine haired wavie. (I really want to get her to try CG and embrace her waves.) Her hair is cut in angled bob and was feeling so dry and hanging straight to the sides of her face. She put this product in and, honest to God, I saw her hair inflate. It had body immediately. It went from being limp and producty to soft and full. It's like the shape filled out. Also she was unable to run her fingers through her hair one moment and the next it was super soft. I have the shampoo of this line (love it! and the smell) and just ordered the conditioner myself. I figure I'll use it only once a week as a shot of protein since I'm still trying to test out my protein tolerance. I'll update if it helps with volume but I have a lot of volume naturally so it may be hard to tell. Maybe I'll be able to see around the roots. . .

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote