This looks way long written out, sorry!
1. If its' a wash day, I use l'Oreal EverSleek to poo. If it's not a wash day but hair feels a little dirty or heavy, I co-wash with VO5 Kiwi Lime. If it's the day after a wash or co-wash, just a good water rinse works fine.
2. Apply Tresemme Naturals as my LI and finger comb throughly to get tangles iut, then do other showery things while hair sits in shower steam to help absorb.
3. Apply KCCC all over and finger comb through (I agree, it's hard to describe an amount! Best I can say is I take my 3 middle fingers and scoop out a little "chunk" or blob, and then do that a second time again). Brush through hair with Denman!
4. Separate top quarter to third of hair out and twist/clip up out of the way. Brush through remaining hair one more time and then finger twist in about 8-10 chunks (4-5 on each half of head). This is more to keep it from tangling than anything else (my hair is long!) but it gives some curl direction as an added bonus. Takes maybe 5 min.
5. Take clip out of top section and use to hold bottom twists back in a low ponytail. Brush through top section, then flip head over and finger comb this section so it is hanging straight down (to loosen up roots!). Then release bottom twisties and flip them over my head, and scrunch everything.
6. Scrunch out water with flour sack towel (still upside down).
7. Get out of shower. scrunch out more water with towel, or a new dry towel if needed. Still upside down.
8. Flip head upright and find my part, then put LALSG on my hands, run them quickly under the faucet (wet hands with gel don't stick to hair and pull out clumps!), then scrunch into hair on both sides and also upside down. I use a LOT of gel, I have lots of hair and if I don't my hair frizzes and flies away while I diffuse.
Sometimes I reverse that and scrunch in gel, THEN flip over and find part. Doesn't seem to change much.
9. Scrunch with towel one more time while upright to help shape curls. Diffuse (10-15 min?).
10. Crazy step - SOTC wearing yellow rubber kitchen gloves! It prevents frizz and I also don't really like the feeling of my producty hair on bare hands. lol
The end. That looks way longer for only 3 products than it really is.