View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
anonymous_133347

Curly hair is such a tease! Not sure how it "comes together" for tighter curl patterns but for me layers helped a little. I got them shorter on top. My hairdresser also told me the hair on top (or my top "layer") was dryer and coarser in general. Maybe from my styling it straight. You know you pay more attention to straightening the top than the bottom. So getting rid of some of that that evened out my curl pattern somewhat. But I still wish the rest of my hair would do what my underlayers do. I think I'll have to wait and grow it out and see how my hair changes over time. I've also found it's getting curlier and ringlet-ier the longer I do my CG thing. Yesterday I woke up with some crazy root curl which I've never had before without taking the time to clip while air drying which I typically don't do.. It's a shame I had to mess up the rootcurl by rewetting/styling my hair because it got so messy while I slept.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote