I know. People are so stubborn. My friend tells me, "But I don't feel like a shampoo without sulfates really cleans the hair." It's probably because she's following it up with a conditioner full of silicones and then styling products on top of that. Also she's probably not clarifying the hair properly. Meanwhile she always has a sheet of frizz she can't shake. But oh well. Can't convert the world. That why it's nice to go on here and hang out with the likeminded crowd.

I wish I could extract the gel from the plant. I still don't know how they do it! I'm experimenting with Lily of The Valley Aloe Gel. It was $7 I think at Whole Foods. (On sale. It's usually $8. Or maybe $9. . .?) It's a big ole bottle. 32 ounces. It's the edible kind so little to no preservatives, very pure. You have to keep it in the fridge once opened. So far it's been spending more time on my skin than my hair. (It feels so good on my face at night as a moisturizer.) But I am going to experiment this weekend.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG