On a much more serious note...

For the past few weeks, whenever I leave work, there always seems to be the same creepy guy driving around the parking lot aimlessly. I'd say it's happened about 5 or 6 times now. He's usually idling right near the entrance when I leave, and then as soon as I come out, he speeds up really fast and passes me... And then continues to drive around the parking lot like a maniac. :/ Sometimes uncomfortably close to where I'm walking.

And then, just as quickly as he shows up, he's gone. So it's not like he's waiting to pick someone up or anything. He's always got his window down and music blasting, too. It freaks me out, but I don't even know what to do... My mom was all "Omg, you need to tell the police or something!!!" but that seems so ridiculous. But at the same time, this behavior feels very threatening.

Tonight I saw him while I was still finishing up my closing routine, through the window. Luckily he was gone by the time I left, though.
Originally Posted by SCG
Why is calling the police ridiculous? Err on the side of caution. Be proactive. What are you going to say if he does something to someone and you could have prevented it by calling. If they don't act, then it is their fault, but they cannot do anything about things they don't know about.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder