is it only when you come, he might be stalking...SOMEONE ELSE, I'm only saying because you say he speeds up when you come out, so he's trying to play it off. What kind of music does he blast LOL I'm just nosey..
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Hmmm. That actually is a good point. It's all just so odd.

He plays an odd array of music... One night it was Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex. Then the other night it was Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. Odd.

The only thing about asking someone to walk with me is that I usually leave about 30 minutes before everyone else. So, I'm not entirely sure that's an option.

I know I should tell someone, I'm just horrible at being proactive. Not sure if Target would get mad if I contacted the police first, though... So I guess I'll have to tell one of the managers or something. I might ask some other ladies if they've noticed it, too. Maybe I'd feel less weird about it if I felt like I wasn't the only one bothered by it, or something. I dunno. I'm a crazy person.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey