Quote:
Originally Posted by B-wavy View Post

I remember liking the smell of OneC (lemongrass I think) when I tried it years ago. My hair looked great, but it made my face itch and burn so badly, I only lasted a day and half before I had to get it out of my hair. Never used it again. I hadn't tried any more of their stuff until I went for a Deva cut a few years ago. They washed my hair with Low Poo, and while the smell wasn't overly strong to me, I really couldn't stand whatever the fragrance was. It was just there all. the. time.

Your new cut looks great on you! Love your spirals. I have hair envy.
It's made me itchy a little bit as well and you're so right, it's there all the time. I'm going to have to change sheets today because it's all over my pillow. I do like how it smells initially, but it lingers way too long. I can't handle such a strong smell all up in my nostrils invading my airspace.

And thank you. I can't wait to wash it and get my regular curls back. I miss my slight crunch and less frizz.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.