I wash my hair everyday. I use a sulfate free shampoo and tresemme 24 hour body conditioner. It's not CG, but it works for me. Then when I get out I rake AG recoil through and then flip my hair over and rake through my gel (Broaer- a brand from Spain which is impossible to find). I let it air dry for about 10-15 minutes then I flip over and blow dry it (no diffuser). I use a low setting and high heat and blow dry the back of my hair while flipped over (that way I get more volume and no frizz). Boy, I didn't realize I did so much every morning lol I guess cuz it's routine by now here's the end results:
Originally Posted by sKorpio1190
I really want to buy a new blowdryer. My current one has a teeny tiny diffuser and is quite, as my best friend lovingly put it, "vintage". I want to see what diffusing might do for root volume. Although I in general am afraid of too much volume and try to avoid it. . . But you and house of curls have got me thinking I might just need to bite the bullet and experiment. Torn here.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG