Serene Sunshine: I've tried the hair twirl before and it gave me Shirley temple curls bordering on dreds! Not my best look but maybe I need to try a different approach (I'll post at the bottom). I get dandruff issues too and I found the best solution to be coconut oil overnight on my scalp. Hg for me!
Kawehilani321:

Yes, I have the same deal! Either fabulous volume with some frizz or weighed down definition. Still trying to find a balance and love my hair along the way I like to call our hair type "s" curls with shirley temple ends hehe

Here are examples: 1st pic with volume (can't remember what I put in it) and 2nd pic more recent with my hair shorter. I remember that I used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Giovanni Thickening Gel.

Thanks so much for sharing your products. I want to try Giovanni TTTT because I get dandruff pretty bad. And build up. I want to try Giovanni DLI too. It's cheaper than KCKT.

Future technique I'd like to try: twirling my curls when I put in the products. Got this idea from SunKissAlba "Wash & Go" tutorial on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LycK...7Cf6Vg&index=2

Serenesunshine: I just started the cg method about a month ago so i'm experimenting with products and using others up.
Shampoo: natures gate jojoba/giovani's TTTT
Co wash: suave naturals coconut
Ro: tresemme naturals
Li: kckt/ about to try giovani's dli
Styler: sm csm or ces and using up my oiudad tress effects gel.

I tend to either get really weighed down hair with great definition or volume with little to no definition. Still trying to find the right balance. How about you?
Kawehilani321: Wow, you're right! We have the same type of hair for sure. What do you use in yours? Please share! Does your hair get weighed down easily too?
Originally Posted by SereneSunshine

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Kawehilani321
Originally Posted by SereneSunshine

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
Attached Images

3B- Fine/Dense/Normal Porosity/ Normal Elasticity