Well, if they had been fighting, maybe no nookie. Or they had it earlier in the evening.
Originally Posted by coilynapp
The story he told was that after having cancelled their plans to hang out, she came over, they ate dinner, he watched tv in bed while she did yoga and then they both went right to sleep.

He never said they had been fighting. He's trying to make it sound like they had a lovely evening together.

Then why no sex?

(I don't think he could have invented some sex bc I guess the coroner could check?)

Maybe they hadn't been having the lovey dovey night he says they did?
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
no, he didn't mention hearing a glass break but he knew there weren't bars on the bathroom (like the rest of the house) and he heard a noise and was "paralyzed" or "overcome" with fear....so he grabs a gun and starts shooting without hearing a peep from his "beloved" that was sharing his bed.....the more i talk about this the more hot i get!!! if and it's a big if he didn't do it he is dumb as a bag of rocks for shooting without pausing to think. damn!!!

ok....juicy. i wondered about sex. who said they didn't have sex? are y'all saying no sex because he didn't mention it? maybe he felt like it wasn't relevant to the story or he was trying not to be tacky. maybe she was on her period and they didn't do it or maybe like it's been suggested they were fighting so no lovin.

i hope the officers didn't botch the case by their collection of evidence which i read earlier. said the crime scene was contaminated because they weren't wearing gloves. a real simple thing would be if there was urine or poop in the toilet. if there was none she might have flushed before she was shot OR she might have been in the restroom to protect herself and not been using it after all. if he was on his stubs she might have had enough time to get to the bathroom and lock it by the time he grabbed a gun. another thing, what was the condition of the bed? just curious. did he even go out to get a fan on the balcony? how do we know that's true. is there an electrical outlet on the balcony to run a fan? who leaves a fan on the balcony? maybe it's common but the people i know with fans in the bedroom keep them indoors and don't put them outside....
Originally Posted by luvmylocs
He mentioned that she was doing yoga...and I don't see how that is relevent to the story either except maybe as a way to account for the hour or two she had been at his house when they might actually have been fighting.

Maybe he didn't want to be tacky by mntioning sex (commendable) but if I were on trial for my life and the verdict could come down to whether we had been fighting or getting along that night, I'd be naming positions, drawing pictures, offering the sheets we did it on as evidence, everything!
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG

Last edited by spiderlashes5000; 02-20-2013 at 03:58 PM.