Oh ye of little faith, guys. Pixie cuts can be tailored to any face shape I promise. Even rounder ones. You can have a graduated pixie cut that's longer in some parts and helps frame the face. I'm so good at it. I can often flip through a fashion magazine and fine a cut/shape that will suit a friend. I convinced my roommate to cut her hair short some years ago and she looked like a fashion model afterwards. However I love long hair just as much as short. I don't understand the obsession with it though. On this site I notice a lot of people have crazy length goals like waist. That just sounds like a lot of maintenance and added expense to me. (Especially since curly hair tends to eat product.) It also can be hazard. I had hair that long as kid and it would get caught in chairs, on door handles, zippers. One time my father closed the passenger side window in the car just as particularly strong wind had tossed my hair out the window. I guess I'm lucky I wasn't scalped.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG