Thank you so much for your help Honeycurls. You're right, the only way I know how my hair will react is if I try it on my own. I am really leaning towards getting a keratin treatment since I am always in a constant battle with my hair even when I was a little girl. If this keratin treatment is successful, it will make my life so much easier and will save me so much time when getting ready.

I never thought about coating my hair with conditioner while I wash with a harsh shampoo. Thank you so much for that idea
Originally Posted by MissJenna
You're very welcome. I always say that if I'd had BKT from childhood or even high school, I'd probably be president now, 'cause, yes, my hair hindered me THAT much. Rather, I allowed my hair to hinder me, I guess most would say.

Keep me updated! I'll be pulling for you! Let me know if you're interested in the other half of my Kerapremium bottle. I'm going to buy the bottle whether someone shares it with me or not, so it'll be here. Getting ready to do another root touchup, which will probably kill the remainder of my Gold. Then, I'll be buying in a month or so.
OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me!