Juana I tried to quote you but my tears of laughter blinded me.

*Oh god. I think I've pulled myself together now. You are right, they are all sucky. I think the same 2 people have been drawing the covers since 1980.

My friends mom had 4 book shelves full of romance novels. We would pull them out, look at the covers, and laugh for hours. It made her mom so mad, but we couldn't help ourselves.

**do note some of those are fake/joke titles on actual covers, and real. i thought i posted "housewives in handcuffs" but it did a double of scottie mcmullet. she blinded me with science fiction was another great one.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
The titles had me in tears!!!
Originally Posted by juanab
I was to the point of hysterical. I couldn't stop. It was nice :-/

I'm curious to see what happens today. Something unnatural is going on between the time I hit send, and the time my comments post. I will eventually read like the Swedish Chef.

I've said it before and I will say it again, DO NOT come to my day job. I drop the F bomb every 2 seconds.

Springy, I know what you mean. Sometimes you just have to chalk typically non offensive/offensive words up to word association and move on. If I say Florence and the Machine, my best friend flips the hell out. Why? Because his ex played her music until hate was born. I'll still say Florence, and the Machine. Lol
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??