That's so crazy that we both can't do pineapples. But now you've got me so interested, how and what clip do you use to put your hair up at night?? I would love to do that. PICS PLEASE. Deal: You put pics up or your nighttime routine and I"ll put pics up on my hair when it's wavy and done up, probably on Sunday cuz I won't be doing my hair for anything until then. And yes, they love to grab stray hairs no, the kids, and pull them in every direction. My little girl cut my hair once when I was sleeping and filled a ziploc bag full of my hair. :-) I can only laugh now. The Giovanni stuff you use is a lowpoo, because a lowpoo is one without sulfates. So you're right on if that works for you. With castor oil, do you struggle to get it out of your hair?? I so want to try it but people say it's so hard to get out of the hair and that you have to put shampoo on your dry hair first to get it out and that scared me. Do you have to put two doses of shampoo to get it out or anything?? Now I want to try! And yes, put pics up of your clips for the roots. I just hate pulling my hair cuz my scalp is so sensitive that it hurts for hours afterwards, when I pull ion just a few hairs. I'd love to cowash if it would give me root curl, but I'd rather have no root curl and not have the hair shed from conditioner on my scalp. But I'm very tempted to try it with lemon juice, very!! But after I try the oil and the lowpoo to get it out. That's got me more interested! So pics from you and pics from me on Sunday, sale?? Cuidate!
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness