The only difference I can see while using the Mist is that my hair near my roots(to me)seems/ feels oily. =/ Not too impressed so far. It may just be too heavy for my hair type. I'll keep experimenting further though.

Here's some pictures in comparison. (I dyed my hair darker in the recent pics(AKA with the Mist).

The First 2 are before, and the other 2 are after. I do notice that my hair does seem more wavier/curly than in the before pictures, but that maybe due to the new Shampoo/Conditioner(of the same brand/type of the Mist) I've been using.
Attached Thumbnails
What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-1-month.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-2nd-day-hair-3.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-after-mist.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-after-mist-2.jpg  

Last edited by Pixar; 02-22-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Don't know why the 3rd picture is upside down.