Doh! Roller jaw clips huh? Well I was at the salon and I asked if they had jaw clips. So I got six of roller jaw ones for $3.50 I think. Now I want the regular jaw clips since those seem easier. I guess I'll go to Sally's. And maybe once I'm there I'll pick up a blow dryer?

Don't worry, Joseybird. I'm not laying all of my hair issues at your feet. I usually don't style when my hair when it's soaking wet either. I scrunch out the excess moisture first with a MF towel after leave in and before gel. But it's just with heavy gels like AIF I thought putting it in when my hair was dripping wet might be the miracle worker but. . . guess not. And mhen that's a great suggestion! Honestly is there anything that Shea Moisture's curl enhancing smoothie can't do? I'm gonna cocktail my AIF next time I experiment. Maybe then I can get it to work for me.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG