what i think hippy meant is she wasnt disclosing CONES in her products(if she was using the bases listed). If you go by some of the bases that were listed, they looked very familiar to her products only hers didnt list cones.
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
I saw that. I wasn't using the products that didn't list cones. It was her conditioners not the butters. Like I said that was almost 3yrs ago and ANY of these product makers could be doing it. Unless we are making our own shampoos and conditioners, we truly don't know what we are using.
Originally Posted by GoldenBlaze
cerendipity is absolutely right about what i thought.

my hair hates hates hates silicones. i couldn't figure out why my hair hated her conditioners because they were supposed to be silicone free. i did like her butters but the mold and separation, along with long wait times and poor customer service issues stopped that too. all of afroveda just left a bad taste in my mouth. made me second guess the integrity of her business and products. if it works for you, fine - do you...
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice