View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #16
Pixar

Another update!!

So instead of using the SM Smoothie and Souffle like I always have(Just a small amount of both) I decided to just skip both those products completely. It was hard since I love seeing all the curliness/waviness before I plopped, but I had to give the Mist the proper chance it deserved.

I washed with the SM Yucca Shampoo, left the conditioner in for about 6 minutes, rinsed off upside down probably until about 85% of the product was out, then used half a squirt of the conditioner as a leave in. Then I used an old T-Shirt and removed some of the extra water from my hair.Then I used the mist(I'd say about 5 times) onto my hands and scrunched it in(yet I focused on my roots somewhat)...for some reason my hair HATES products being sprayed directly onto it, haha... Anywho, I then used the SM Yucca Milk(I'd say a nickle size amount) and scrunched it in, upside down. Then I used my Garnier Fructis Miracle dry oil(3 squirts) and scrunched it in only on my ends. Then I used some KCCC for some hold(just a quarter size amount or so.) And just for the hell of it, I decided to use 3 drops of mineral oil and scrunched it in as well.

plopped for 15 minutes and let it air dry. Here's the results

I love it!! My hair is soft without all the gunky product feeling!! Even started to get curls on my roots(for my bangs at least, lol)

I still love the Smoothie/ Souffle, but I LOVE not having that icky feeling even though I only use a small amount. =/ Just not for me I suppose. I'll keep experimenting.
Attached Thumbnails
What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-yucca-only.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-yucca-only-2.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-yucca-only-4.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-yucca-only-5.jpg   What does Shea Moisture Yucca & Aloe Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist do for your hair-yucca-only-6.jpg  

Pixar is offline   Reply With Quote