I'm going to keep experimenting with product to see what I can improve in that area. I did diffuse my hair in this video, but I did it in a way that caused frizz. I'll be doing a deep conditioning treatment overnight tonight and I'll use the pixie curl method for drying in the morning. I've always sucked at diffusing upside down, but I'll try again with the pixie curl method.

I used my finger tips near the scalp to try to get some more volume. I did notice a little difference, but not to the extent I wanted by any means. I also attempted to take my wide tough comb and comb lightly outward away from my head by about 3/4ths of an inch. Noticed a little difference again, but not much.

I also plan to try doing a more extreme side part so I have more lift up toward my bangs.

I did get a layered haircut about 4 months ago. I won't be going to see that stylist again just because it wasn't quite what I was looking for. He did alright, but even with styling he proofed but didn't define and I just felt like a frizzy mess. I'm not ready to go for a haircut again just yet, but I did find a couple DevaCurl stylists in my area that I will go to in the future.
3B/Medium Texture/Normal Porosity
Co-Wash: Suave Naturals or Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture
Conditioner: GVP Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
Leave-In: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Anti-Frizz: Curl Keeper
Gel: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel; LA Looks Sport Gel; LA Looks Nutra Curl; IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel