I apologize, it shows my signature online but not on the app it seems. My hair is 3a, low porosity, medium density, and fine. I will take your advice and search for sealants. Thanks.
Originally Posted by caralee
Actually, your signature didn't show online when I looked. It does now. My hair is also fine/low porosity. It doesn't care for straight oils/butters, but likes them in well formulated products.

My mother lives in FL, so I have an idea of what your dewpoints are like--the worst days of a mid Atlantic summer. In the really high dewpoints, I use a leave in OR curl enhancer (meaning one layer) with a jelly product. My hair doesn't care for the chemicals in gels, especially the polyquats. Try using a minute amount of a really rich product that takes a while to absorb and follow with a jelly/gel.

Because my hair is low porosity, it's frequently dry before the products are absorbed. My hair gets better as the day goes on.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams