This chick asked me who was that on the background of my phone. I said my boo Vice President Biden and she said "okay I'm walking away now"
Originally Posted by murrrcat
She was just jelly b/c Joe loves you best.

My birthday is on Monday, so I'mma go ahead and make it a birthday week for myself, as well! It happens to coincide with Spring Break, so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today in class, my professor said something funny, and we all laughed... But it's a small class. And unfortunately, I unknowingly used my witch cackle. Omg. It was so loud. I didn't mean to! It just happened!

Again, good thing all the guys in that class are uglies.
Originally Posted by SCG
My cackle sounds more like a hyena being eaten by a lion. It has made a few kids cry and dogs run away.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
My laugh used to make my niece cry all the time when she was a toddler. I'd feel bad about it, but then it also would make me laugh even harder. I'm a terrible auntie (except for when I give gifts. Then I am awesome).
Ninja, I saw that the kid plead guilty and thought of you. What a horrible situation. I don't know how people move on in such tragedies.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
My fotki:
Password: orphanannie