This chick asked me who was that on the background of my phone. I said my boo Vice President Biden and she said "okay I'm walking away now"
Originally Posted by murrrcat
She was just jelly b/c Joe loves you best.

My birthday is on Monday, so I'mma go ahead and make it a birthday week for myself, as well! It happens to coincide with Spring Break, so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

------------

Today in class, my professor said something funny, and we all laughed... But it's a small class. And unfortunately, I unknowingly used my witch cackle. Omg. It was so loud. I didn't mean to! It just happened!

Again, good thing all the guys in that class are uglies.
Originally Posted by SCG
My cackle sounds more like a hyena being eaten by a lion. It has made a few kids cry and dogs run away.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
My laugh used to make my niece cry all the time when she was a toddler. I'd feel bad about it, but then it also would make me laugh even harder. I'm a terrible auntie (except for when I give gifts. Then I am awesome).
------------------------
Ninja, I saw that the kid plead guilty and thought of you. What a horrible situation. I don't know how people move on in such tragedies.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie