View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
flippacious

I have this blow dryer:
Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer | Folica.com

I have used it for over a year and I'm very happy with it. I don't have much to compare it to, but I don't have any complaints.

The major downside is it doesn't come with a diffuser. I bought this one:
Solia Universal Double Diffuser | Folica.com

I like it, but it does make the whole setup a little heavy. Which is fine with me, I just consider it some extra toning for my triceps. Also, the diffuser occasionally (1x per week) falls off onto my head and scares me half to death. I think that's my fault though.

Regardless of what you choose, it's worth checking out Folica's recycle program. You can send in any old blow dryer or flat iron (working or broken) and get $40 of your purchase. They also have a 20% tools & accessories sale right now, and I think it's always free shipping on purchases over $50.
Folica.com - The best selection of hair care, flat irons and hair styling products anywhere

(disclaimer: I've posted about Folica's program a couple of times, and I just want to make it clear I'm not a secret Folica spy or something. I just feel like I got a great deal from there, and they don't advertise their trade-in program well!)

ETA: the dryer is ionic. I don’t know how big the diffuser is, I can measure diameter tonight. The diffuser I linked to comes with two parts: one with fingers, and one that’s just a plain bowl.
still searching for HGs

Last edited by flippacious; 02-28-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: forgot details
flippacious is offline   Reply With Quote