Awww, thank you all! I feel like I've made it on NC, having my own birthday thread!

Let's see: I woke to birthday greetings from Hunter (cat) and Heidi (dog) then actual greetings from DD2 and DH. DH slipped a card with $$$ into my bag, which I found later. I worked my usual half day shift, but turned down the opportunity to sub. Who wants that on her birthday?? We had cookies and the kids sang to me to celebrate. They made me a card, too, which will go proudly on my mantel.

After school, DD1 greeted me with another card and two packs of Ghirardelli chocolates. She was so cute: "I remembered which ones you like, these are the kinds you bought as Christmas." She is right, and I have no intention of sharing the Dark & Sea Salt Caramel, but may be willing to share the Dark & Raspberry.

In the afternoon, I took that birthday $$ and went shopping. I want to buy a nice wine rack, (and of course, fill it ) but am having a tough time finding what I like. I've been online, to Bed, Bath & Beyond, Pottery Barn and World Market, but no go, yet. I'm open to ideas. I did get some deals at BB&B, including a pair of lamps for the living room for $10 each. Love those BB&B coupons.

Tonight, we went to Irish pub for dinner. Fun, good food and the birthday girl/boy's dinner is free! We learned that when the people at the next table asked for it, so I made a new friend, with the same birthday as me

Then, back at home, DH lead the chorus for Happy Birthday with a candle in a cannoli. (you can take the girl out of Jersey...) Not sure why he was the lead, when our children can actually carry a tune, but who cares? He had cannoli!
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon