View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #68854
spring1onu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurlyKae View Post
$70? Is that the going rate up by you? I do go every 8 weeks or so, though I sometimes stretch it out to 10 with a bang trim in between, but I pay $40.
The first lady I went to charged $65 and while she did an OK job, it was just that, 'OK'. The last place I went to was Deva trained so of course it cost more so it was $70. I couldn't care less about the Deva styling, but I do like a dry cut for curls if it's done right. My hair did not look good when I left there, but after styling it myself I was happy with it.

My neighbor said there is someone she's gone to that says she cuts curly hair and she charges around $40 so maybe she's a little more sane. For me $70 is crazy, especially for a mediocre experience. When I only indulge in a haircut a few times a year it would be nice to enjoy the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne View Post

CUTENESS!!!!!!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote