Ooh, I always meant to take one of those classes. I want to learn smocking, and I've forgotten how to do zippers and buttons. What's the focus of your class? And why did they move from Eastgate, disappear for a few years, and then reopen at Golden Gate?

@ L.A.: my male stylist is so stodgy that I'd fall out of my chair if he showed up with rhinestones on his jeans. I've never even seen him in jeans, in fact.

Gives a great cut, though. And I've just about got my impression of his voice down.
Originally Posted by claudine19
There were at Cedar and Warrensville for awhile (in the same plaza as Target). They were on the top floor so maybe they weren't getting enough walk-in traffice.

I bought a new machine and the Viking store offers one free class. It's a basic class about how to use your machine, how to hem jeans, buttonholes and zippers. I'm also going to pin 2 projects and get some feedback. You can pretend like we bought the machine together and crash, LOL
Originally Posted by scrills
"Sewing Crashers: Drop the Presser Foot"

I'm not crashing, silly. But if you're interested, I'll meet up with you afterward and you can have my Ulta coupon if you want it. I've got to stay away from that place.
Originally Posted by claudine19
I'm 98% sure that my class is from 2-4pm. So feel free to show up whenever.

Ulta is the devil