View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
anonymous_133347

I missed the follica sale! Now it's only 20% on the top ten blowdryers. (One of them is the babybliss.) But this hot tools one I'm so intrigued by isn't in the top ten. The reason I'm intrigued is because of the rotating handle. I also would have a hard time reaching the back of my head. I'm not worried about weight since I'm stronger than I look but I suppose a lighter blow dryer would be nice. I'm keeping the conair infiniti as an option. And Jas, is the purple/grey revlon blowdryer you have the 1875 one because I almost bought it the other day on a whim (it's very popular on amazon) but then I read the reviews and a lot of people have been burned or nearly injured with the thing. Supposedly it just starts sparking and fizzing out maybe 2 years down the line. One woman's reflexes weren't quick enough and it burnt her hair. Reading those reviews convinced me, okay, maybe it's all right to splurge a little on this dryer. But yes the Conair infiniti though I'm going to look into. So many choices! But please I'm willing to consider anything and everything. I won't be impulsive when it comes to my hair now. I'll do my research.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote