Hi rapunzel4ever!

I just installed the iPhone app and then discovered that I hadn't replied yet. I'm still puzzled as to why not, but here's my reply! Better late than never, right?

Before going CG, I used to wash my hair with ABBA True Curls shampoo and conditioner (both discontinued now), once a week. Both are entirely natural (even vegan, I believe) and I've been doing that for 1,5 years. My daily styling routine consisted of spraying my hair with water, then combing it with a wide tooth comb (otherwise it would frizz like crazy), and scrunching in some Tigi Bedhead Foxy Curls and that would be it.

About a month ago, I bought Curl Junkie Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Conditioner and Curl Queen at Mariposa (wonderful service btw). I didn't intend to buy these as I wanted the Daily Fix conditioner and Coffee CoCo Curl Cream Lite (I love cremes!). Unfortunately, they weren't in stock so I picked the products I currently have since I was out of shampoo and conditioner.

I was still a bit lost at the whole CG routine (all the information is a bit overwhelming) but I washed my hair with a SLS-containing shampoo from Rituals and then got started with no-poo. However, for some stupid reason it didn't occur to me that I had to massage my scalp just as thoroughly as when I used shampoo.

Anyway, I still wash my hair on a weekly basis and I use just the one conditioner I have. After that, when my hair is still soaking wet, I apply Curl Queen and then use a cotton t-shirt to scrunch out the excess water.

The rest of the week, I still spray water on my hair, make sure it's soaking wet and basically use the same technique to style my hair.

Whenever the Daily Fix and CoCo Curl Creme are back in stock, I will order them and see what happens. So far, my curls are more defined but still adjusting to my new routine.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Looking for a new one
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC
Experimenting with: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner

Beauty Is Not a Number