View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #10
kurlygurly
 
kurlygurly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 623
Default

80% of the time as my leave in I use AOWC and the other 20% I use Natures Gate pomegranate....Shea Moisture restorative.....YTC. My DT is AOIN.

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal
__________________
3B....Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal iherb.com discount code DWW266

Desert Essence Coconut shampoo
Condition: AO_Island Naturals, AO_Honeysuckle, AO White Camellia
LEAVE-IN: Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower, Desert Essence Coconut
STYLE: Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Jelly/AO B-5 gel
Staple: Jojoba Oil

Last edited by kurlygurly; 03-02-2013 at 09:30 AM.
kurlygurly is offline   Reply With Quote