All the time. I have several different conditioners that I use. I've actually narrowed down my favorites but still experiment occasionally. For my rinse out conditioners and DT conditioners I love, Tresemme naturals (moisturizing), Darcy's botanicals pumpkin seed conditioner, GVP conditioning balm, CJ curl rehab, Kenra moisturizing, suave and Vo5.
As far as a leave-in, I alternate between using the above mentioned or CK satin roots, MD red clover, Oyin HH/HD (don't know if I will reorder), and SM hair milk. It just depends on how my hair feels that day, what the weather is doing, and what scent I prefer.
I'm also testing out Giovanni direct leave in and KC knot today. I'm thinking of ordering a liter of the Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner, I used to love it when I first went CG.

As to why? My hair sometimes needs more or less conditioning and the various conditioners meet the different moods of my hair. I like to have conditioners from light to heavy for that reason. I also like having at least 2 conditioners that I can pick up locally just in case I'm ever in a pinch. I've tested a ton of conditioners and have found that I love these, they never let me down. One thing that I look for, other than performance, is the option to purchase bottles in larger amounts. Also, a good conditioner that is multi-purpose...as a RO, LI, DT, and for co-washing.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066

Last edited by Curlsnswirls; 03-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.