And I just checked and I have two tubes of the conditioner and one shampoo stashed right now. I am ridiculous.
Originally Posted by asugirl
Aren't we all! So dish, please - what do you think of the poo?

Sent from my SPH-D600 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by yossarian
I like it but I've only used it once or twice. I've got too much stuff and keep getting distracted! I will use it again this weekend and update, k?
Originally Posted by asugirl
Thanks! But upon further investigation, I've discovered that it has a cone:

Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Phenoxyethanol, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Litchi (Lychee) Chinensis Fruit Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Chenopodium Quinoa Flower/Leaf extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

That's the second one this week - I was all set to pick up the EverCurl poo until I realized it has cones and polyquats But I'll keep an open mind on the Giovanni, because the other ingredients are so good.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
PT: BASK Whiskey Soak