A pump rather than a tub would be the ideal. I don't like tubs. They feel so unhygienic even though my hands are always clean when I apply my products. (Straight out of the shower.) If they're exactly the same ingredients I'm not sure what the difference would be but I do know I still want to try it. Okay. . . Doing research now:

UFD:

organic aloe vera juice aqueous-infused extracts of marshmallow, chamomile, nettle and horsetail, vitamin E, agave nectar extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, and natural fragrance

KCCC:

botanical infusion of water, horsetail, chamomile, nettle and marshmallow, organic aloe vera juice, agave nectar extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), pectic, citric acid, potassium sorbate and natural fragrance

It's like the exact same thing, but a different formulation. Supposedly the reviewers say their hair dried faster than with KCCC so that's something, I guess. I'm a little sad they don't sell it at curlmart but I'll go fishing. This is making me very curious. It's cheaper by the ounce too which is awesome, but I'm not sure I'll find it anywhere where I can get free shipping. Drat!
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG