Okay, I've thought on it and if you accessorize your ears you can definitely accessorize your hair. If my hair was shorter length again I'd want to make the most of it. I'm talking sparkly head/fore bands, jeweled pieces at the temple and above the ear, and anything to milk this whole 20's-30's "flapper" trend we've got going on right now. (Which I love, thank you Boardwalk Empire and Downton Abbey.) The other day I woke up with more curlyish waves than actual curls and was feeling a bit blase, even though waves are just as pretty as curls and I would've killed for waves like that before I went CG. So I reminded myself of that fact, was thankful for the abundance of shine and lack of frizz. Then I styled my bangs sideswept myself and pinned up the right side of my hair high and mighty and fixed it with a pretty flower. People commented on my "Spanish girl" look and said it looked very nice and I felt much better afterwards. Oftentimes just because you feel like a particular style doesn't suit you as well as something else, well, it's just a feeling. It doesn't mean it's true. I agree with Jas. You look really good both ways.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

Last edited by dusalocks; 03-03-2013 at 01:54 PM.