View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #69208
OBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl View Post

And don't forget, after foot modeling, you promised to fix me a Vietnamese meal of some sort. I will send you off with a batch of Italian cookies in payment. : )
first and foremost you must have nước mắm - its fish sauce for you uncultured Pennsylvanians. most Viet recipes require this ingredient its like liquid salt. and its pungent so ill be damned if im gonna carry this during my trip. plus you must be able to eat spicy food. if you cant handle hot stuff then you cant handle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saria View Post
Hey, OBB, how about you bring me some Ovalett instead? I bet you can get your hands on some.
so its an Indonesian/Malaysian ingredient? why dont i just mail you some before i leave for VN? ill scour around the area for it.

coming home from work late at night last month i ran a red light at the last split second. ofcourse it had to be a corner with a camera. 500$!!!! i can have it reduced but the latest court date is in late April way past my flight date.

my brother has cancelled his wedding for now. my family werent surprised. but my sister is expecting a son in June/July. its been hard on her these last 10 years im praying nothing happens.

would you pop the balloon if the situation presented itself SCG?

i feel so old cuz i cant remember my 21st BD (nor 41st for the that matter)

Last edited by OBB; 03-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.
OBB is offline   Reply With Quote