I'm very porous actually. (I know, it's cray cray since I'm coarse.) My hair tends to absorb everything very quickly so it can be difficult to gauge how much to put. Too little? Too much? And I often can't tell right away so it usually takes me a while to gain confidence in a product. So I just put a little, I mean a teensy dab and my hair drank it right away and I saw more curl. So I just kept applying it evenly all around my hair and scrunched up. Then let it sit. For a moment there it looked as though things were going to crispy town but it was the same sort of soft, pliable gelcast I get with KCCC that typically unfurls on its own. So after a spell I scrunched out the mild crunch and bam! Super defined, shiny, and soft curls. It was Princess Dusa time! Two people told me my hair looked nice this afternoon and one was a very cute shopboy. As for the aloe/vitamin E/flaxseed concoction smell, it is really mild and neutral overall and disappears right away so I think I'm just overthinking it. It also didn't smell as strongly today as it did yesterday. Maybe my nose was acting funny. I'm still going to try a drop of lavender though. I wonder if it'd be crazy to put a drop of vanilla in too since I have some of that for baking. . .
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG