I saw the properties changed! But I gave her the advice from live curly live free. At least her two properties agree with one another though. That's a few less stabs in the dark, eh?

Girls, girls, GIRLS! ! !-why didn't I listen to you sooner? I should've made FSG ages ago. And when the first batch was a bit runny I should've tossed it out and made the thick batch I did this past week. FSG is a miracle worker. I think I may like it even more than kinky curly. I am not lying. It is AMAZING. I did it again today. This morning I lightly misted my hair and finger combed out the tangles and messiness that happened while I slept. Then I went to fix breakfast. Then I reapplied the FSG to slightly damp, nearly dry hair and it was magic all over again. I had so much definition. And when I broke the gelly cast 20 minutes later it was super soft pretty hair again! Tonight was my wash night but I'm willing to bet if I hadn't exercised this evening and mussed everything up I might've gotten day 4 hair tomorrow using the same technique. FSG is so much more forgiving than KCCC. Don't get me wrong, I love that with KCCC a little goes a long way. But with FSG you can be generous and bring on the curlage without having to worry about product overload or OD'ing on moisture. And my hair was so soft when I washed it today. You know how you can tell if it's dry when it's wet? (That's when I reach for my Shea Moisture restorative conditioner to mix with my regular co-wash.) Well, it was pure silk. So I was able to reach for my Yucca Baobab conditioner instead. I suspect with FSG my hair will be moisturized well enough that I can experiment with a bit more protein more often. That may help my porous hair and perk up my curls. Oh my goodness, FSG is a dream come true! I now officially have hope that I will be able to maintain some 3A and even 3B curlage around the nape during the dry, dry summer.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG