I just picked up the Curl Love Moisture Milk, Algae Deep Conditioner and the Almond Jai Twisting Butter today and compared them to items I ordered online and have been using for the past few months and there definitely are differences in the ingredients. There are too many for me to list all of them right now but here's the info for the Curl Love Moisture Milk:

Target version: Deionized Water, behentromonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, rice bran oil, aloe barbadenis leaf, castor seed oil, macadamia seed oil, sorbitol, camellia (green tea) sinesis leaf, rice milk, rose seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, slippery elm bark, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitol acid, scent and love.

My version at home: Distilled water, rice milk, macadamia oil, Shea oil, avocado oil, aloe Vera extract, green tea extract, btms, tocopherol (vitamin E), optiphen, natural fragrance and love.

I've been loving Camille Rose products for over a year, especially the almond jai butter and I really hope that these formula changes don't mess up our relationship. However, the old moisture milk formula was never very moisturizing for me, so I'm hoping that this new version will work better for my hair.