I AM SUPER OBSESSED.
There should totally be a curly girl anonymous group or something but I would never ever in a thousand years hand over my growing stash haha.
All I can say is that some people can experiment and stop but I will forever be an experimenter. I just cannot stop because I always find some new combo I love, some things are no longer available, formulas change- beieve me I'll find an excuse. People probably see our hair and assume that we just wake up like that COUGH COUGH SPITS COFFEE no way.
You will learn a lot, you'll whip up your own concoctions etc. Just remember that your hair is totally unique and to try things you love and go more towards those. It also helps to look for people that have hair similar yours or just people whose hair you like etc. I actually have a bunch of threads with posters who had awesome routines in my favorites bar because I am a weirdo like that. Have fun and ROCK them locks
Sometimes I get carried away and manipulate him too much. He tells me he's fine on his own but I never listen. I wash him less now and all in all we're happy.
Beast's Favorite Things:
Shea Moisture
Kinky Curly
Curl Junkie
Natural Stuff
BC #2: 10/2/13
2c/3a/3b w/ loose botticellis, whirls and curls,
Coarse, High Porosity;CG since 2007