View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #46
anonymous_133347

Flippalicious, (thanks for the compliment, btw! ), I'm no FSG pro yet but I've found I can put it in wet, damp or dry hair. I smooth on and scrunch up. I can use the MF towel to scrunch out the excess moisture afterwards but then I'd always apply a little more of the FSG or KCCC or at least my curl smoothie to finish it off. But the smoothing on and scrunching up I think is a preference thing because I prefer my hair to clump. If I try to rake product, hell, any product in my hair gets huge (massive pyramid effect) because the curls are skinnier. I think you can apply it any way and it sounds like you're doing what works for you. So far I've found personally that applying it to dry hair as a refresher is my favorite way to use it. It's just so fast!

Oh, I'm laughing at your boyfriend comment because I felt much the same when my FSG came out so thick this time. I'm all hmm. . . what the heck do I do with this plant-smelling little slimeball I've created? Also the men in my life have been looking at me funny too since I've been telling them how to define their waves and curls. . .

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote