View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
anonymous_133347

My hair is super tangly too, Jas. That's why I can't rinse upside down. Every time I try the next time I go to wash or the morning after when I refresh I get these demon snarls around my neck! I don't know. It might be the haircut and the myriad of layers right now. Maybe once it's grown out again the weight will put it down a little and help it behave itself. I also feel like I have to comb. My hair is strange. The left side is nowhere near as dry and tangly as the right. I don't know why. I'm good to both sides. I even put a ton of extra leave in and conditioner on the right but it's still dryer and much more tangle prone. So I can typically finger comb the left side but once I start on the right it just takes so long I'd be in the shower forever. So I manage to finger comb some of that if and when I can but I typically have to use a wide toothed comb, I've found. But I LOVE my wide-toothed comb. Nobody is going to tell me that comb isn't magic. One time I thought I'd lost it and went into a panic. I was so happy that when I went back to Koreatown they still had it in the beauty shop I'd found it all those years ago.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote