I sleep on my left side more, I think. (Just statistically.) But I wake up in some awkward positions sometimes so who knows what goes on there. I also don't pineapple or do the sleep cap. I know I should but I'm lazy and when I did try pineappling that one time my hair felt sooooo heavy on top of my head. It annoyed me and I couldn't sleep. So off it went. Also scrunchies offend my sense of fashion.

I think the reason why the right side is more tangly (and again I think, I'm not sure,) is because it's my curlier side. The left side is a tad less curly so I scrunch extra there and sometimes I break the clumps on the right when it gets obnoxiously curly compared to the left. (I'm talking nearly a half inch shorter this one day. It was bizarre!) Someone did a post about this on the 3A section of the forum so I know it's common to have different patterns and textures on either side of your head. I just think it's funny that it splits right down the middle.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG