I'm a wavy - I lean more towards 2a in the winter and towards 2c in the summer. This product made my frizz disappear like magic but also weighed down my hair. I had to use mousse on top of it successfully get curl formation.
Update: I found after experimenting that this works best *for me* if applied while my hair is still wet, & then scrunch gel over it. I would still caution other wavies to start with a small amount to product & experiment with adding more.
Sent from my Kyocera Hydro using CurlTalk App
- 2b/2c, medium thickness, high density, medium porosity, protein-loving, mid-back length hair
- Olivella Professional Conditioner & Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner: co-wash / leave-in
- Smooth 'n Shine Curl Activator Gel & Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: styling products
- olive oil, coconut oil, & castor oil: occasional hair / scalp treatments
- Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash: occasional 'cone-free, fragrance free 'poo
Last edited by HazelTessera; 03-14-2013 at 08:13 AM.