View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #70105
Amneris

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amneris View Post
SCORE!!!!! My current work wardrobe is light on tops that I really like - the pre-pregnancy ones don't work for a nursing mother - so I'm always looking out for new ones. Today I was passing through The Bay (my favourite place to shop - it's a pretty nice department store, kinda like a Nordstrom) and they had a HUGE sale. Long story short, I snagged FIVE tops that look great, at least two of which could also be worn casually, for the grand total of $67.03! And good brands - 2 Ralph Lauren, 1 BCBGeneration, 1 DKNY, 1 Donna Karan. And they are tops that can go from winter to spring, and work well with the suits and stuff that I already have.
Not sure if you still have a Zellers open near you, but they have supposedly taken a ton of the Bays stuff to clear out. We still have one in Barrie for a few more weeks and a friend said she got a bunch of really nice stuff for next to nothing.

We popped in to look at luggage the other day and all clothes were 70% off. Also lots of kids stuff left.
Yeah, we still have a Zellers. I've been meaning to check it out - thanks for the reminder!

Amneris is offline   Reply With Quote